Since 1981, American Geothermal, Inc. has been the leader in concrete temperature control for the Ready Mix Concrete Industry. Concrete batched at the proper temperature has the proper structural characteristics and cures properly. The key is heating and cooling batch water and aggregate economically and in sufficient volume to be able to meet the demands of your market and your customers.
- You can produce a higher quality product; that meets the highest needs of your market.
- You can run your trucks within a larger radius and still meet the specifications of your customers.
- Your concrete is easier to finish.
- Consistent Air Entrainment.
- No Rejected Loads.
- Deliver and pour concrete all day, every day, 365 days per year.
- IMPROVES PERFORMANCE AND INCREASES POTENTIAL JOBS
|Operating Cost Assumption:||ICE||American Geothermal CHILLER||
|Cost per cubic yard||$9.60||$0.09||$9.51|
|Cost per day (600 cubic yards)||$5,760||$54.00||$5,706.00|
|Cost per year (10,000 cubic yards)||$96,000||$900||$95,100|
We can CHILL water to temperatures ranging from 65°F to 35°F, at a cost as low as $0.09 per yard.
Let us help you identify your concrete heating & cooling needs. You enjoy the Reliability, Quality and Savings!
Call or Email us today! Toll Free: 1-800-776-8039